The National Pan-Hellenic Council of Washington, DC (DCNPHC) is pleased to announce the Future Leader Scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded to a rising sophomore, junior, or senior who will be enrolled in an accredited institution of higher learning in the District of Columbia.
A minimum of one scholarship in the amount of $500 will be awarded to one student. Additional scholarships may be available. Proof of enrollment is required, prior to award disbursement.
● Be an active undergraduate member of a collegiate chapter overseen by one of the 16 member
chapters of the National Pan-Hellenic Council of Washington, DC, at the time of application (See
list of graduate chapters here and attached)
● Have an official transcript
● Provide proof of on campus and off campus organization participation
Applicant must submit the following items:
1. A completed typed or computer-generated application form
2. A copy of resume (optional)
3. A 500-word essay, typed and double-spaced addressing the topic: “What is the relevance of the Divine Nine’s economic, social action, and education initiatives in the post President Obama environment”
4. A current, official copy of applicants college transcript
5. Two (2) letters of recommendation. Recommendations can be obtained from a current or former advisor, member of the graduate chapter, professor, principal, pastor, employer, coach, or
extracurricular activities direct